FAQ - Developer Portal
- The user console/data browser is now shown on my browser
- Existing users do not appear on the user console
- Existing data do not appear in the data browser
- I did not create any new object, but the object count increased
We do not support Internet Explorer. The user console and data browser may not be shown properly in Internet Explorer.
Please make sure that you are in the correct application.
Please double check the followings:
- Make sure that you are in the correct application.
- Make sure that you are browsing the correct bucket (i.e. the bucket name is correct).
- Make sure that you are browsing the correct scope.
Please note that the bucket name is case-sensitive.
Some developer portal features store the settings as objects, so you might see the object count being increased by these objects.
See here for more details.