Managing your Server Code
Kii Cloud provides a command line tool for managing your server code. The tool allows you do the followings:
- Deploy your Server Code
- List the Available Versions
- Switch the Active Server Code
- Get your Server Code
- Get your Server Hook Config File
- Delete a Server Code
Please read here to learn how to install the command line tool.
We present steps to upload your server codes (implemented following Server Code Syntax) in Kii Cloud and make them ready to execute.
You also need to understand the versioning so as to effectively manage your Server Code. Please read here to learn more.
Prepare necessary files
You need to have a Server Code file. If you are going to execute the Server Code automatically, you also need to have a Server Hook configuration file.
- A Server Code contains all endpoints and required functions in one file.
- A Server Hook configuration file contains all settings for the server triggered and schedule based hooks in one file. It is written following this format. If you are going to execute your server codes only manually, you do not need the Server Hook configuration file.
Deploy Server Code
Use the command line tool to deploy your Server Code and Server Hook configuration file. Please read Deploy your Server Code for more details.
The deployed Server Code and Server Hook configuration file become active automatically, unless you specify otherwise. Once deployed, the Server Code will be launched when the conditions specified in the Server Hook configuration file are met. You can also launch the Server Code manually by following the procedures described in Executing your Server Code.
Manage Server Code
You can manage your Server Code (e.g. enabling, disabling and deleting). Please check the list at the top of this page for the available features.