Android Cloud SDK ChangeLog
2.4.23 (1 Dec, 2020)
- Dropped FlexAnalytics feature.
- Dropped ABTesting feature.
- Dropped China site.
- Dropped Docomo PhotoColle feature.
2.4.22 (25 Jun, 2019)
- Add descriptions for some deprecated services. The following services will be not supported after July 31st, 2019
- CN3 location.
- LinkedIn, Yahoo, Microsoft, Dropbox, Box, RenRen (人人網)
- Login with UI provided by SDK.
2.4.21 (13 May, 2019)
- KiiUser#update() method should not send any unchanged predefined fields.
- Updated dependent okhttp version (2.7.5 -> 3.10.0).
2.4.20 (2 Jul, 2018)
- There were cases expired refresh token was used after KiiUser.loginWithStoredCredential() invocation.
v2.4.19 (23 Apr, 2018)
Fixed issue in social login UI provided by the SDK.
Fixed NullPointerException when using the login UI provided by the SDK.
v2.4.18 (20 July, 2017)
- Mandate a thing password for adding a new thing owner.
v2.4.17 (20 Jun, 2017)
Prohibit passing a null callback to KiiObject#publishBody() and KiiObject#publishBodyExpiresAt(). This fix changes the behavior of the SDK. From this version, the API will throws IllegalArgumentException when the callback argument is null. Most likely, the change should not affect your applications since passing a null callback to these methods didn't make sense in the previous versions.
Updated dependent okhttp version. (2.7.2 -> 2.7.5)
Improved javadoc descriptions.
v2.4.16 (20 Apr, 2017)
- Specify mutable-content in APNS
- List owned things
- Added INTERNET permission in AndroidManifest
- Next query instance could be incorrect when KiiQuery instance is used in with multiple thread.
v2.4.15 (14 Apr, 2017)
- Workaround for sign-in error with Google account using SDK UI.
v2.4.14 (23 Jan, 2017)
- Fixed an annotation of the execption in KiiRTransferCallback#onTransferCompleted.
v2.4.13 (5 Jan, 2017)
- Supports firebase
- Supports Has field query
- Supports Not query
v2.4.12 (16 Nov, 2016)
"library@aar" can be removed from dependencies field in build.gradle.
v2.4.11 (18 Aug, 2016)
Enabled to login with access token and refresh token.
v2.4.10 (7 Jul, 2016)
- Supports resetting password with PIN code via SMS.
v2.4.9 (16 Jun, 2016)
- Enable to use Kii Cloud located in EU.
v2.4.8 (7 Jun, 2016)
- Locale support
- Thing online state
- Removed KiiFile
v2.4.7 (12 May, 2016)
Enable to get pending email/ phone that has not been verified yet.
When the application config requires Phone/ Email verification, new Phone/ Email is stored as pending identifier until the verification has been done. This API enables the application to show the accurate status of the KiiUser to end users.
Timing of changing email/ phone property ot the KiiUser
After the following API has been completed, - KiiUser#changePhone(String), KiiUser#changePhone(KiiUserCallBack, String) - KiiUser#changeEmail(String), KiiUser#changeEmail(KiiUserCallBack, String
Value obtained by getPhone()/ getEmail() won't be changed immediately by SDK. The reason is new Phone/ Email has not been promoted as users' Phone/ Email if the verification has not been done. Please call #refresh() and check the existence of pendingPhone/ Email.
Following properties are stored in persistent storage from this version.
v2.4.6 (6 Apr, 2016)
- KiiUserBuilder improvement.
- Include Progurd setting in AAR.
v2.4.5 (11 Mar, 2016)
- Enabled retry on connection failure for idempotent methods.
v2.4.4 (23 Feb, 2016)
READ_OBJECTS_IN_BUCKETacl. (It is reserved for future. Not available now)
v2.4.3 (22 Jan, 2016)
- Add annotation (@WorkerThread, @NonNull, @Nullable) to APIs.
- Updated the OkHttpClient to v2.7.2.
v2.4.2 (8 Jan, 2016)
- Set the read/write timeout to OkHttpClient.
v2.4.1 (6 Jan, 2016)
- Fixed Facebook login issue in KiiSocialNetworkConnector. (The issue was fixed in v2.3.1 but v2.4.0 doesn't contains the fix by mistake.)
v2.4.0 (25 Dec, 2015)
- Enable to specify group ID on creation of the group.
v2.3.1 (9 Dec, 2015)
- Fixed Facebook login issue in KiiSocialNetworkConnector.
v2.3.0 (30 Oct, 2015)
- Thing ownership flow improvement.
- Social integration with OpenID Connect. (Enterprise subscription)
- Enable to use thing scope encrypted bucket. (Enterprise subscription)
- Removed incorrect alias property procedure.
v2.2.3 (21 Oct, 2015)
- Fixed a bug that cannot login with google plus account.
v2.2.2 (13 Oct, 2015)
- Enable site CN3
v2.2.1 (10 Sep, 2015)
- Social integration, please confirm documentation for social integration
- Enable to login/link with Social Network Providers Access token for Google and Renren.
v2.2.0 (3 Aug, 2015)
- Integrate Analytics SDK.
v2.1.36 (3 Jul, 2015)
- PushToUserMessage supports thing scope.
- Implemented ReceivedMessage#getPushMessageSender() to get the sender of thing.
- Implemented new method to PushToAppMessage to get the scope object.
- Implemented new method to PushToUserMessage to get the scope object.
- Fixed a bug that PushToAppMessage cannot handle thing scope.
- Fixed a bug that KiiObject cannot handle URI when object is thing scope.
v2.1.35 (25 Jun, 2015)
- Listing Topics
- Checking the existence of Topics
- Add ability to get thingID from push KiiPushMessage.
v2.1.34 (26 May, 2015)
- Replaced DefaultHttpClient(deprecated from Lollipop) with okhttp client.
- Android 2.2 is dropped from the supported target.
- The feature for launching Facebook login UI for Facebook integration is removed. You need to obtain Facebook token beforehand.
v2.1.33 (1 Apr, 2015)
- Thing for Mobile apps.
- Refresh Token.
- Expose newusercreated filed for native social integration.
- Expose KiiTopic#getName().
v2.1.32 (6 Mar, 2015)
- Reset Password via SMS
v2.1.31 (30 Jan, 2015)
- Bucket Encryption.
- Login/Link with Google token.
v2.1.30 (19 Dec, 2014)
- API to check if the user is disabled.
- API's to obtain linked social account information and check if a specified social network is linked.
- Integrate QQ (http://imqq.com) with Kii Cloud. You can now signup/signin the users to your App with their QQ accounts.
- Upgraded to Facebook API v2.1 to follow their major update and deprecation of v1.X.
v2.1.29 (31 Oct, 2014)
- Accept short display name. (longer than or equal to 1 character).
kii_new_userproperty that shows if a user is newly created or not in the bundle can be obtained by KiiSocialConnect#getAccessTokenBundle.
- iOS 8 Push support - Build APNSMessage with a category.
- Fix Social Integration issue on android 4.4.4
v2.1.28 (14 Oct, 2014)
.from phone number when sending it to the cloud.
- Fix problem of parsing PushToApp message sent by Admin.
v2.1.27 (8 Sep, 2014)
- Pseudo user. This feature enables KiiUser registration without identity (username, email, phone number) and password.
- Access token expiration setting API for KiiUser authentication.
v2.1.26 (13 Aug, 2014)
- Enable to get ID of KiiUser/KiiGroup and instantiate them from ID.
v2.1.25 (25 Jul, 2014)
- JPush integration is now available. (https://www.jpush.cn/)
You can choose push provider according to user's location, etc.
v2.1.24 (11 Jul, 2014)
- Login with social network account by SocialNetworkConnector integration.
- Now supports following providers.
- Sina Weibo
- Now supports following providers.
- Add RandomVariationSampler for AB testing.
AB testing is now easily introduced without user sign-up.
v2.1.23 (23 Jun, 2014)
- Preserve SDK status.
- For details, please see here.
docomo PhotoColle integration updates
- Automatically refresh token by executing PhotoColle APIs.
- Support docomo Developer support authentication API.
- The "docomo cloud API developer portal" is now deprecated by NTT. You must get a new client ID and client secret from docomo Developer support if you do not have ones yet.
Note: To use this feature, needs to update PhotoColleSDK to v1.1.0
v2.1.22 (22 May, 2014)
- Counting objects in a bucket.
- Site SG is available.
- Implement KiiUser#equals(KiiUser) by comparing its IDs.
- KiiGroup member can not be removed from group in some cases.
- KiiFileBucket and KiiFile are deprecated. Use KiiBucket and KiiObject instead. #### Add apis for internal use.
- Create query instance from raw JSON String
- Get Values as Object from KiiBaseObject
v2.1.21 (11 Apr, 2014)
- Upload/Download/Publish Object body.
- Now you can attach arbitrary data to the object. (binary file, etc.)
- Support iOS7 background push.
- Now you can send "Push to User" message with content-available=1 payload to iOS application.
- Allow asynchronous API's to invoke from a background thread.
v2.1.20 (28 Mar, 2014)
- docomo "PHOTO COLLECTION" integration.
- Authentication with "d ACCOUNT."
- Upload photos to docomo "PHOTO COLLECTION" by ResumableTransfer interface.
- Note: To use this feature, needs to introduce PhotoColleSDK to your application that is running in JP server location. For details, please see http://docs.kii.com/ja/starts/android/adding-kii-photocolle-sdk-to-your-application/
- AB Test sampling does not reflect defined distribution in some cases
- Rename VariationSampler#onCrank() to VariationSampler#chooseVariation().
- Allow an anonymous user to upload/download files by ResumableTransfer interface.
v2.1.19 (29 Jan, 2014)
- A/B Testing.
- Create KiiObject with specified ID.
- Fix bugs.
v2.1.18-hotfix (17 Jan, 2014)
- Fix issue that can not login/signup with a twitter account.
v2.1.18 (12 Dec, 2013)
- Fix file saving logic of resumable download.
- Fix resuming logic of resumable download after restart application.
v2.1.17 (2 Dec, 2013)
- Implement Parcelable for KiiObject.
- Improve file existence check of resumable upload.
- Fix bugs.
v2.1.16 (1 Oct, 2013)
- Link, login with Twitter.
v2.1.15 (23 Aug, 2013)
- Server Code Execution.
- Getting group list by owner.
- KiiUser#ownerOfGroups(KiiUserCallBack), KiiUser#ownerOfGroups() : List groups owned by the user.
- Non server access version of KiiGroup#getOwner.
- KiiGroup#getCachedOwner() : Does not access to server unlike KiiGroup#getOwner().
- Fix bugs
v2.1.14 (18 Jul, 2013)
- GCM reserve key validation.
- Explanation of GCM reserve keys in API doc.
- Add a recommendation of using integer instead of double when set key-value to object.
v2.1.13 (2 Jul, 2013)
- Instantiate other user's topic. (KiiUser#topicOfThisUser())
v2.1.12 (19 Jun, 2013)
- Set/get Geo location of KiiObject.
- Query objects with a given GeoBox.
- Query objects with a given GeoDistance.
- Improve integrity check of resumable upload.
v2.1.11 (7 Jun, 2013)
- Body attachment/deletion of JSON Object
- Fix bugs.
v2.1.10 (23 May, 2013)
- Fix bugs.
v2.1.9 (26 Apr, 2013)
- API to uninstall push notification
- Resumable download
- Accept password composed with ascii character (excl. control characters)
- Bug fix.
v2.1.8 (18 Apr, 2013)
- API to check the existence of push subscription.
- API to delete the Topic.
- Helper class of parsing received push message.
- Development mode push installation is available.
- Resumable upload.
- Bug fix.
v2.1.7 (26 Feb, 2013)
Send specific message to iOS/ Android including fields reserved by each OS(ex. Alert, Badge, Collapse key, etc.)
Operate Topic ACL.
Subscribe file bucket. Push notification triggered by events occurred on file bucket.
- Introduce explicit push message feature
- Subscribe topic
- Send message to topic
- Change user password validation
- Allow to use some symbols
- Introduce #toJSON() in KiiObject, KiiUser.
- Improve string argument validation.
- Fix bugs.