iOS Analytics SDK ChangeLog
Note: The Analytics SDK is now merged with the Cloud SDK.
v2.1.8 (26 May, 2015)
- Drop support for iOS 6. From this release, the minimum required iOS SDK is 7.1.
v2.1.7 (1 Oct, 2014)
- Support Swift programming language. You can now leverage Kii Analytics SDK in iOS apps written in Swift.
v2.1.6 (22 May, 2014)
- Site SG is available.
- Sending x-kii-sdk header (for internal use.)
v2.1.5 (January 17, 2014)
- Support 64 and 32-bit architecture in a single binary
- iOS 5 is no longer supported
v2.1.4 (July 8, 2013)
- Site CN is available
- Add validation to KAResultQuery property setters.
- Add validation to KAFilter.
v2.1.3 (June 18, 2013)
- Add error handling of getting results.
- Add validation of aggregation ID on getting results.
- Add validation of KADateRange.
- Improve performance of getting result API (with blocks).
- Fix bugs
v2.1.2 (April 15, 2013)
- Getting analysis result function
- If andQuery were set nil, SDK would crash. Please set KAResultQuery instance.
v2.1.1 (March 27, 2013)
- Enable event name validation of trackEvent
- Fix bugs