Manage Trait Alias
On the trait management screen, select the "Alias" tab.
A list of registered trait alias will show up.
Use the pull-down menu to select the thing type and firmware version to which you want to associate the trait alias. Then, click the "+ Add Alias" button.
The alias registration screen will show up as follows.
The thing type and firmware version you've selected are preset in the thingType and firmwareVersion forms.
Enter other information in the forms.
First, enter the trait alias name in the alias form.
Next, specify the trait to associate.
- If you are directly specifying a registered trait:
- Enter the trait name in the trait form.
- Select the trait version from the traitVersion pull-down menu.
- If you are specifying a published trait with its URI:
- Put a check in the External trait checkbox.
- Enter the trait URI in the traitURI form.
When you are done, click the "Register" button.
From the list of trait alias, select the trait alias you want to check.
The details of the trait alias will show up as follows.