Thing-IF SDK v2 Development Guides
Kii Cloud offers the features for providing various service in the IoT (Internet of Things) environment. With the Thing-IF SDK v2 (Thing Interaction Framework SDK v2), you can easily and quickly deploy services that take advantage of the sensor data generated by the things and enable users to operate the things with their mobile phones and tablets.
Please see here to learn the overview and the feature models provided by the Thing-IF SDK v2.
The Thing-IF SDK v2 is available for both mobile applications and things.
Structure of the guide
This guide is composed as follows:
- Quick Start: How to create a Kii Cloud application and how to integrate the Thing-IF SDK
- Implementation Guidelines: Notes on using the Thing-IF SDK
- Registering Thing Capability: How to manage thing capabilities using the trait feature
- Initializing SDK: How to initialize the Thing-IF SDK
- Onboarding Thing: How to register things to Thing Interaction Framework
- Updating and Browsing State: How to upload and retrieve thing states
- Executing Commands: How to handle commands
- Parsing JSON: How to leverage our library for parsing JSON
This guide covers the information necessary for implementing the following simple IoT device monitoring scenario.
- Upload states from a thing.
- Check the uploaded states on the developer portal as the system administrator.