The following dashboard shows up when you select an application from the list.
The dashboard will have the following two graphs:
- Transition of the number of the registered application users.
- Transition of the number of the saved objects.
There is a series of the navigation icons in the left pane. Clicking the navigation icons will allow you to check the detailed application information and to manage the application. You can expand and collapse the menu by clicking the hamburger icon at the top.
Click the "DASHBOARD" icon to bring back the dashboard.
Click the "USERS" icon to bring up the user screen. You can check the transition of the number of the application users. You can also use the consoles for managing users and groups.
- See User metrics for the details on checking the number of users.
- See User Console for the details on how to manage users with the user console.
- See Group Console for the details on how to manage groups with the group console.
Click the "OBJECTS" icon to bring up the data screen. You can check the transition of the number and size of the application data. You can also user the data browser for managing data.
- See Object metrics for the details on checking the data number/size transition.
- See Data Browser for the details on how to manage the data with the data browser.
Click the "ANALYTICS" icon to bring up the flex analytics screen.
Click the "A/B TESTS" icon to bring up the A/B testing screen.
See A/B Testing Guide for the details on the feature and how to start the A/B testing.
Click the "PUSH NOTIFICATIONS" icon to bring up the push notification screen.
See Sending a Push Notification for more details on how to send push notifications.
Click the "THINGS" icon to bring up the Thing screen. You can check the transition of the number of registered things. You can also use the console for managing things.
See Checking and Updating Things for the details on the feature and how to use the UI.
Click the "LABS" icon to bring up the "beta" features.
All features presented here are experimental and are subject to termination at any time without any notice. Please note that some features may not work correctly.