Thing-IF SDK Development Guides
This section covers how to use Thing Interaction Framework with the latest SDK that supports trait feature. See Thing-IF SDK Development Guides (non-trait version) for the information on how to use the non-trait version that has been released in the past.
Kii Cloud offers the features for providing various service in the IoT (Internet of Things) environment. With the Thing-IF SDK (Thing Interaction Framework SDK), you can easily and quickly deploy services that take advantage of the sensor data generated by the things and enable users to operate the things with their mobile phones and tablets.
Please see here to learn the overview and the feature models provided by the Thing-IF SDK.
The Thing-IF SDK is available for both mobile applications and things.
This guide is composed as follows:
- Quick Start: How to create a Kii Cloud application and how to integrate the Thing-IF SDK
- Implementation Guidelines: Notes on using the Thing-IF SDK
- Registering Thing Capability: How to manage thing capabilities using the trait feature
- Initializing SDK and Onboarding Thing: How to register things to Thing Interaction Framework
- Updating and Browsing State: How to upload and retrieve thing states
- Executing Commands: How to handle commands
- Parsing JSON: How to leverage our library for parsing JSON.
This guide covers the information necessary for implementing the following simple IoT device monitoring scenario.
- Upload states from a thing.
- Check the uploaded states on the developer portal as the system administrator.
- Thing-IF SDK Development Guides (non-trait version)
- Hello Thing-IF sample app (non-trait version)